Our first annual Women’s “Healthier You” Event is fast approaching. We would love to have you join us Saturday, June 1st, at Longfellows Hotel and Conference Center here in Saratoga Springs NY.
This fun, informative day will be packed with great information, featuring six speakers who will help you take charge of your health both inside and out. Your body is your most important asset and you only get one. Learn how to treat it right for optimal health and feel like yourself again!
Here’s a listing of the speakers and the topics they’ll be covering. Just click the logo below each description to get more information on the company and topic being covered:
1. Kelly Kinion, Dr. Hauschka Esthetician – Topic: The Glowing and Radiant Skin You’ve Always Wanted, Naturally!
2. Michael Lenz, RPH – Topic: Hormone Happiness – Balancing Your Hormones and Your Life.
3. Brian Maxon, Metagenics – Topic: Spring Cleaning For Your Body – Get Healthier and Feel Your Best With Metabolic Detox.
4. Mary Beth McCue, RD, LDN, CDN – Topic: Food As Medicine – Using Nutrition to Heal, Transform, Sustain.
5. Vicki Nye Cordi, Certified Personal and Fitness Trainer – Topic: Direction Without Doubt – Clearing The Path For Success Through Exercise and Fitness.
6. Dr. Tanya Lehine – Topic: Functional Medicine – Optimal Health and Vitality For Each Individual.
The event starts with registration at 8:30am and goes until 3:00pm. The cost is $40 per person and includes lunch, AND each speaker will be raffling off $100 worth of products or services, so there will be lots of chances to win some great prizes.
Registration is required to guarantee a seat, so call soon as space is limited!
For more information click here.
We hope to see you there for a great day of fun and information for a healthier you!
Michael Lenz RPh, is a partner in Fallon Wellness Pharmacy of Saratoga. He has over 10 years experience in custom compounding. Michael has received extensive training in Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) and Adrenal Fatigue. He is an advocate for healthy eating and proper nutritional supplementation, and speaks frequently on the subjects of hormone health, nutrition and wellness. Michael is currently enrolled in the Institute For Functional Medicine’s Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner Program. He lives in Saratoga Springs, NY with his wife and 4 children.